Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Julia & Daniel - March 19, 2011

My first official feature is dedicated to Julia and Daniel.  They will forever hold a special place in my heart because they were the first couple to approach me about coordinating their wedding.  Going into event design and coordination was something I had been contemplating and praying about for a while so when they graciously asked me to be a part of their big day, I was beyond thrilled!!  

This couple is truly one of a kind.  I first met Daniel at church and got to know each other more through our small group.  When he first started dating, many of us were so excited to meet Julia (and for good reason!).  Julia is beautiful inside and out and quite possibly one of the most sweetest girls I've ever met!  They are one of the most loving and considerate people I've ever encountered and their wedding day was a testimony of exactly that.  


Nina of Love & Lemonade did an amazing job capturing their beautiful day!!      











Love this shot of the bride!
I spy anemones!!




Pinwheels handmade by bride's sister and
personalized money box handmade by bride & groom's friend.


DIY project made by bride's sister: 
tile squares glued together to make table number place card holders!




Julia and Daniel, I can't wait to see the amazing things God has in store for you two as husband and wife!!  May you have your happily ever after~ 



Venue: Cerritos Presbyterian Church

Photography: Nina, Love & Lemonade

Catering: Banchan Catering

Floral Design: Best Wishes

Lighting: Event Plus

Photobooth: 360 Photobooth

Wedding Coordination: Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...