Sunday, July 31, 2011

Priscilla & YoungMin - July 2, 2011

Growing up I was an extremely shy child.  I used to carry books (Sweet Valley Twins & Baby Sitters Club, of course) around with me when my family would meet with their friends because I absolutely dreaded interacting with other people.  Thankfully I grew out of my awkward stage and now one of my favorite things about working in the event industry is all the wonderful people I get to meet, whether it's my clients or vendors!


Today's wedding features Priscilla and YoungMin, a couple I've known for a while through church but didn't have the chance to befriend until I coordinated their wedding.  Their wedding was a true labor of love for the bride and groom.  From the thousand handmade paper cranes (a nod to YoungMin's youth in Japan) to the DIY photobooth station they set up using an Instax camera for guests to take pictures and scrapbook, Priscilla and YoungMin along with their family and friends, were able to pull off a beautiful wedding with lots of DIY crafts that made it all the more meaningful~


The talented Jerome Park of Jerome Park Photography and Bryan Yun of Canvas Love along with newcomers Joy Yi and Alvin Kim of TETELESTAI Visuals captured the beautiful event.  They were such a fun and energetic bunch to work with!  



















Wedding Coordinator: {jane}

Catering: Banchan Catering

Florist: Aunts of the Bride

Photographers: Jerome Park Photography & Bryan of Canvas Love

Videographers: Joy Yi and Alvin Kim of TETELESTAI Visuals

Bride & Bridesmaid's Dresses: J Crew

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...